Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Worry or Anxiety

Worry and anxiety...two things that I am pretty good at.  God has been so completely amazing at showing me He is in charge and that He will take care of me.  This whole experience here has really truly opened my eyes.  Yes, the first couple days were hard...I missed my friends, my family, my boyfriend, my home....but God has a purpose for me here.  He will always take care of me and guide me through any situation.  The hard part about worry and anxiety....is that when it comes about all rationality gets pushed aside and I sometimes forget that God is not putting me into a situation that I can't handle.  Since those first few days my anxiety has ceased and I am much more at home here.  I love my host mom and my friends are pretty good at keeping my mind off of missing home.  God is truly amazing. <3


Now, on the lighter side of things. We are going to a movie tonight! called  Cristo Rey...a Dominican movie.  Apparently it is like Romeo and Juliet?  I am excited!

Also...here are some pictures from the baseball game!

Dios Bendiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment