Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Things are changing.

Everything I have been through while here has been such a gift. I am so new...I feel like I can look at the world in such a new way. I can see a change in my heart that is greater than any gift God has ever given me. He is preparing me for some serious things in my future, some sooner than others.
I am so excited to move out and get a "real job" and start living a life without school for a while. Yes, I will miss my family, but I know that God has big plans for me!
These last 69 days have made me closer than ever to Eric, and I couldn't be happier with the relationship that we have.
There are 51 days left. I am ready to go home, but looking at the last 69 days I can't wait to see what more God can show me in the days I have remaining. Life is such a gift, and living it with God at my side is so amazing.
I am starting to get really excited for Camp this summer...not only because I love it, but because I am so excited to share what I have learned with some young minds that are eager to soak up some serious Jesus knowledge.
These last 69 days have showed me that I want to work with people. I don't know how, or in what career, but I know that I love kids...and just people in general. I know God will put me where he needs me and I am so excited for that opportunity!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment