Thursday, March 6, 2014

One of those days...

Welp. Today was not my day.

It started out great! I got to Skype with my amazing boyfriend for almost two hours!

Then after that things got a little sketchy.

1. The water pressure wasn't the greatest in the shower...so it took me extra long.
2. I got to class only to find out we were walking to the market to learn about Dominican vudu....and everyone was waiting for me. oops.
3. On our way to the market I stepped in a puddle of water and basically wiped out in the middle of the sidewalk. The funny part is I was telling a story about dance, so they thought I was "showing them some moves"...nope. just making a fool out of myself.
4. While in the market I blacked out and almost fainted....had to sit down and chug some water.
5. After the market our "lovely" teacher tells us we have a 2 page paper due tomorrow about what we learned today. (while I was attempting to stay conscious.)
6. I have an extremely bad headache and I keep getting back spasms.


On a better note. I have figured out a way to keep things moving along: I will find things each week to look forward to. I am determined to make time fly by. I miss my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment