Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Everything...

I haven't posted in a while.

So much has happened.

My phone broke...I made it past half way...I had a week full of stress and tests and papers...everything.

But now...I don't know if it's the left over stress from all of it, or the fact that half way can mean so many things. Yes, the second half might go faster, but I have only done half of it....there is still half left...that is so much. Also, I wanna go home....but my host family, my real family here, when will I get to see them again? What am I gonna do not hearing "nana" every time I open my bedroom door?

Also..I am graduating. I am entering the "real world"...but what am I going to do? Where will I work? Am I moving downstate? Can I get a job? Can I afford a place to live? I am trying not to worry...but two months is not a long time...but it is.

My emotions have been crazy lately. I got some exciting news today...but I still feel so sad. My step-dad is coming here for three weeks...but I can't seem to get over the fact that I am still not home. What can I do? I am trying to keep praying...trying to focus on God...but I feel no change.

My emotions right now: alkdsfjoaiwej; kaldsjfoiawejrklj


Pray for me. Please.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment