Sunday, February 16, 2014

Faith.

The hardest part about having unwavering faith, is when your prayers aren't answered the way that you had hoped.  Things go the wrong way and things change, but we must trust that God is doing things to give us the best outcome.  When we pray, we mustn't pray for a certain outcome, but for God to do what He knows is best for us because we are struggling.  God is the only one who knows what is best and He is the only one who knows where our lives are going.  We sometimes think we know what is best and we sometimes think we know what the best outcome of a situation is, but that is when we really need to have the most Faith of all. We don't always know what is best because our judgement is often clouded by the wants of the flesh.

Why do I always struggle with this? Why do I continue to not have faith that God will get me through? Why does what I want always seem the best, and why do I think that in the end I may not get what I want?  God doesn't do things in our timing, he does them in his own.  Ugh. Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment