Monday, February 3, 2014

Love.

"Everyone has a desire to be loved by someone. What many people do not realize is that they are already loved beyond our comprehension."


Why do I continue to think I will be satisfied by earthly love? No one can love me the way that God does....his unending love is unlike any love I will  ever experience here on earth. Does that mean I can't love my boyfriend, my husband, my friends? No. It means that if I don't love God first....I can't love them the way that they deserve. The hard part is that sometimes I lose heart, and I forget that when relationships falter and we stumble and feel helpless, God's love will never fail us. He is always faithful.

"God's love for us is unending and will never change.  What a wonderful feeling it is to know that you are cared for with such a perfect love!  This relationship you have with the Lord can help you through any struggle you may face.  Knowing He is there with you and will never leave you can be a great encouragement."


I think that paragraph speaks for itself...you just have to let it be an encouragement, and that....is the hard part.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment